Reputable Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Contract Law, Corporate Law & Mergers & Acquisitions
Trusted adviser provides reliable counsel to clients in the Seattle area
At Scott M. Haapala PLLC, I advocate for clients in Contract Law, Corporate Law and Mergers & Acquisitions cases. Based in Seattle, I am familiar with the courts of the Seattle area and throughout Washington. I draw on my skill and experience to help you resolve your legal problem, and no matter what your case involves, I am focused on a successful result. Please read my profile to learn more about my professional background.
Knowledgeable advocate handles multiple areas of the law
Scott M. Haapala PLLC has a thorough understanding of Washington law. I know first-hand the trials and tribulations that come with being a business owner because I have owned and managed multiple businesses in addition to my law practice. It can be hard to start and grow a business, and I am here to help. I work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Contract Law: For your business to succeed, it is essential that you are represented by a knowledgeable contract law attorney. I can guide you through the negotiation, drafting and review of contracts. I also handle breach of contract cases.
- Corporate Law: I am dedicated to helping clients in all areas of corporate law, including formations, restructuring, partnership and shareholder disputes, contract law, asset protection and more. I fight for the future success of your business.
- Business Law: I handle a full range of business law services, including formation, financial investment counseling, contract review and development, breach of contract, shareholder disputes and more. For experienced advocacy for your business, contact me today.
- Business Formation: If you are forming a business in Washington, you need to hire an experienced attorney to look out for your best interests. I can guide you through every step of the business formation process, including insurance coverage, investment strategies, compliance issues, contracts and more.
- Closely Held Businesses: Closely held businesses may face many issues, including succession, mergers and acquisitions, buy-sell agreements, tax issues and more. I am dedicated to helping you and your business succeed.
- Mergers & Acquisitions: Whether your company is going through a merger or acquisition, you need an experienced attorney on your side to guide you through the process. I help you with every aspect, ensuring that your business continues to succeed.
- Business Succession Planning: If your business is in need of an ownership transition, I have the experience and knowledge necessary to ensure the process goes smoothly. No matter the size of your business, I am a business succession planning lawyer that can help you.
- Intellectual Property: When you create art, a product or an idea, you deserve the credit and the rights. I handle intellectual property cases involving patents, copyrights, trademarks and trade secrets. Contact me today to speak to a knowledgeable intellectual property lawyer about your case.
- Entertainment Law: I represent music labels, producers, distributors, musicians, and other artists and industry professionals in entertainment law cases involving copyright law, contracts, trademarks and more. I am knowledgeable in all aspects of entertainment law.
- Estate Planning: I handle estate planning matters, helping individuals protect their legacies and provide for their loved ones.
When you retain the services of Scott M. Haapala PLLC, you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact a reputable Washington law firm today
Scott M. Haapala PLLC sees your case through from start to finish. Let me work with you to address your legal concerns in Washington. My office is conveniently located in Seattle. Call my firm at 206-240-0442 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.